AI Saturdays (AI6) Bangalore

For discussions about the Bangalore chapter – venue details, projects, ideas etc.

List of all City Chapter Threads

Meetup #2 Details

13th January, 2018 update - Venue: Go-Jek Engineering, Domlur

Time: 10 am - 6pm

Lesson Materials and Assignments for the session

Hi, Next time please can we get notified about the venue and details about a day or two in advance :slight_smile:

Apologies for inconvenience caused by the last minute details!

We’ll try our best next time.

No issues … Hoping to make it next Saturday :slight_smile:

Feel free to watch the lectures and discuss your doubts here.
We have a great number of people that are helping everyone out. S/O to @howkhang, @cedric

You can also join our discussion slack on every Sunday for Tutorial Sundays. (I’ll port the discussion to forums since for later follow ups forums are more organised. But for a live discussion, slack feels better).

This week we’ll be discuss PyTorch basics.

Meetup #3 Details

20th January, 2018 update - Venue: Reverie Language Technologies, HSR Layout
Time: 10 am - 6pm

All the details including lesson materials, assignments and venue are updated in the meetup page.

Meetup #4 Details

27th January, 2018 update - Venue: Reverie Language Technologies, HSR Layout
Time: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm

All the details including lesson materials, assignments and venue are updated in the meetup page.

I’m having a lot of trouble in setting up gcloud environment, I couldn’t really find a solution to my problem on any of the discussion forums. I’m from Bangalore so it’d be great if anyone from the group can take out some time to help me. I’ve been struggling with this for the past week.

Hope someone from the group will help me out.

There are a few threads on here. If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to create a new thread :slight_smile:

Meetup #5 Details

03rd February, 2018 update - Venue: Reverie Language Technologies, HSR Layout
Time: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm

All the details including lesson materials, assignments and venue are updated in the meetup page..

Hi when is the next meet up ?? can you guys share the venue