As a member of AI6, you are part of one of the most diverse AI learning communities in the world! In order for this experience to be the best it can be for everyone, AI6 community has some basic ground rules.
Please help us create a conducive and healthy learning environment by respecting the following standards when using the AI6 forums.
Treat other with respect.
First and foremost, always remember to be kind and respectful towards others. We want to create and nurture a healthy and conducive environment for learning.
- Be polite to the community and treat others with respect.
- Insulting, condescending, or abusive words are strictly not tolerated.
- Do not harass other members of the community.
Be mindful of other people’s backgrounds.
Be mindful of the fact that the AI6 forum is a global forum with members from many different cultures and backgrounds.
Adopt a kind, thoughtful, and open-minded approach when discussing matters of controversial nature such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or similar topics as others are likely to have differing perspectives.
Post appropriate & relevant content.
- Do not post inappropriate (e.g., pornographic, obscene or NSFW) content.
- Do not advertise or promote external products or organizations.
- Do not spam the forums with repetitive and redundant content.
Posts that violate this Code of Conduct may be deleted or removed from the forum by any of the forum moderators or administrators.
Members who repeatedly break these rules may be removed from AI6 completely, and/or may lose access to the AI6 and Nurture.ai site.
Do your part to keep the community a conducive place for learning. If you find someone violating the Code of Conduct, kindly contact AI6 support at [email protected].