These are the 5 papers that we will be covering in the AMA on 5am-10am Friday 26th of January 2018 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- A Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Model of Common-Pool Resource Appropriation
- Data Augmentation by Pairing Samples for Image Classification
- Generating Adversarial Examples with Adversarial Networks
- Less is More: Culling the Training Set to Improve Robustness of Deep Neural Networks
- eCommerceGAN: A Generative Adversarial Network for E-commerce
For the ground rules during the AMA - please refer to this post.
Post AMA Edit: That’s it folks, the AMA session has come to a close. We will not be answering any more questions. Drop by again next Friday for another round of AMA’s, on 5 new papers that the Research Geeks have read. We’ll be releasing our list again around Monday next week so stay posted!
Till next week!